— Patrick Konoske (@pkonoske) August 10, 2013
- Positive sign of growing interest in restoration of native trout? Only trout native to Lake Tahoe to make a reappearance. http://ow.ly/5Iss0 #
- Genetically modified Atlantic #salmon may need help but new study shows they can breed and pass genes into the wild. http://ow.ly/5Itvz #
- Decline of king #salmon stocks moving up West Coast? First California, now limits on subsistence fishing in Yukon River? http://ow.ly/5ItL1 #
- More good news for native trout: Gila trout introduced to Frye Creek (Arizona) http://ow.ly/5J61l #
- A quick peek at some Eagle Lake action with fishing buddy Don last Sunday and Monday…thanks for the video Don. http://ow.ly/5ii6O #
- RT @yosemitenps: Tioga Road opens (with no services) on Saturday, June 18, at 8 am!
- Love it or hate the store, it’s gettin’ real in the Whole Foods Parking lot…